63 Most Important Steps to Writing Premium Quality Articles
Reading time – 15 minutes.
- Planning the information you share in any article helps you deliver your message and be heard.
- Your ability to understand your target readers’ needs and pains is the first step to assisting them in applying the information you share.
- Selected content from premium and trusted resources is always in high demand.
- Whenever you share anything of value, your target audience is ready to get back for more high-quality content.
- Mastering the art of paraphrasing complex ideas into simple ones can make you a fortune.
Want to break conventional life patterns and achieve everything you deserve? Enjoy our most in-demand quest that comprises recommendations from top global performers. Join us to become the best version of yourself with our in-depth course! Want to charge $500+ per article? Build a legacy by contributing to our blog under YOUR NAME! Start creating your high-quality portfolio at Life Revival Universe. Our testimonials will help you get hired by the companies ready to pay top dollar for your knowledge and expertise. Take advantage of a limited-time opportunity to get published at Life Revival Community!
Want to break conventional life patterns and achieve everything you deserve? Enjoy our most in-demand quest that comprises recommendations from top global performers. Join us to become the best version of yourself with our in-depth course!
Want to charge $500+ per article? Build a legacy by contributing to our blog under YOUR NAME! Start creating your high-quality portfolio at Life Revival Universe. Our testimonials will help you get hired by the companies ready to pay top dollar for your knowledge and expertise. Take advantage of a limited-time opportunity to get published at Life Revival Community!
Brief Introduction to the Reason for Writing Such Instructions
Today, content marketing plays a crucial role in generating traffic and driving sales for every online business. However, not all the web content is worth reading since it does not bring any value or benefits.
The vast majority of marketers strive to develop a clear vision of what premium content should look like. Yet, there are not many reputable resources that reveal the secrets to creating high-quality content that can guarantee a sufficient return on your investment.
Below, you can see the fundamental ideas that will help you continuously create premium quality content that will add value to your target readers’ lives. Ultimately, it will help you to generate more sales with fewer efforts and less time.
All the information presented in this article is based on the key players’ findings in the target market of content development. So, use it wisely and take advantage of every section. It usually takes years to learn all the given information and, most importantly, apply it professionally.
Creating a Prototype of a High-Quality Article from Reputable Sources
It will help you grab the whole article’s idea and make everything clear for you before writing.
- Analyze our content plan and select the topic for your article;
- Search for information that adds the most value to the target audience, referring to the selected research topic. While entering your best keyword ideas on Google search, and before pressing Enter, look at what Google offers. It is precisely what our target readers needs and what they find interesting.
- Google provides many different article headings, and every time they are different. It happens since new articles are written all the time, and they are simultaneously indexed by Google. So, take advantage of the most relevant content related to your topic of interest.
- The selection of articles to use is absolutely in your favor. However, you should apply the custom range option from Google search tools to select the articles written during the last 5 years as a maximum.
- Open all articles on the first page of Google based on selected keywords. Next, you have different ideas for two different article headings. So, try different keywords with different search queries. Give your preference to article headings from highly trusted sites, such as Forbes, Business Insider, Fortune, etc., depending on your research topic.
- Always read and analyze from 5 to 10 articles. Save links to all articles you selected. Some of them will be used for copywriting, while others can be used as recommendations for further reading. You will also share them at the end of each article and cite them inside the research.
- Each article should be approximately 2000 – 2500 words. Using all the selected content, search for the most valuable headings you find necessary to include in your writing. Consider the articles you will paraphrase along with those you will use as additional links to support your findings.
- Start compiling the content for writing your article. Copy all relevant blocks related to your research topic and paste them into a different MS Word file or Google documents. Don’t forget about copying the links to any useful content, such as videos, audio podcasts, imagery, and all relevant links you can use to enhance your article’s quality. Copying full-text blocks with headings and graphics is essential because such information already includes all ideas you need to address your viewpoint.
- Highlight the links to articles you selected as recommendations. Cite them as additional information supporting your point in each heading of your paper. Be sure to mention that the target readers can review these links if they need more details. You should cite additional resources in paragraphs that need evidence or seem to lack data, but there is no need to include it within the given article. You can promote additional links as trusted resources with more information on the topics that deserve the target readers’ attention.
- Ultimately, you need to put together all the selected blocks using certain logic and transitions between your ideas. Read through all the text, videos, audios. Also, check all the copied graphics and links to ensure it makes sense as one piece of writing. The goal is to deliver value to your target readers. So, ensure everything is consistent in meaning.
Writing Every Single Article as Your Most Significant Artwork
Write your articles as if you compile essential information to improve your future.
Learn how to understand your target readers and engage them as your potential clients while reading the blog:
- Understanding your target audience is your primary importance. However, most target readers of your blog are knowledgeable in the particular area of interest. Expert blog readers can also visit your blog, so ensure you add premium content that can bring more value to even the most sophisticated target audience.
- Intention for your writing is the final point to consider while getting ready to produce your next artwork. Obviously, the vast majority of blog owners need to sell their products or services. In this case, such a blog plays the role of magnet or tool to advertise business offers. The truth is that such an approach is no longer useful. It makes more sense to deliver value since it precisely helps you to build trust, leading to client loyalty and market recognition. So, you should refocus your writing towards informing your blog readers. It is vital to describe the details of your research topic and any related emotions. As a result, you may easier convince your target audience to follow you on social media. One more way to attract your potential clients is by telling your story or the stories of your immediate environment in each article. Some blog posts should have evidence of any data you share. The overall idea is to add more value to the lives of your blog readers. Finally, asking for feedback in comments is ideal for communicating with potential customers. You can always get all your questions answered this way. Moreover, you can share your personal information. In return, your blog readers can reveal personal recommendations to help you improve your business offers.
- Domain and writing style of your articles is one more priority. You should promote your content across individuals seeking to read comprehensive and beneficial information. Therefore, you should take advantage of creative writing and make it your particular concern.
- Formality and tone of voice used for writing your articles is another prerogative of any successful blog. Most frequently, you should pay attention to an informal or neutral tone of voice since it creates an atmosphere of an eye to eye contact. The best styles to consider are confident, joyful, optimistic, friendly, analytical, and respectful. Paying attention to each tone guarantees you can gain customer loyalty with every article you contribute to your blog. The idea is to maintain the same writing approach for all the content you deliver.
Structuring and Writing Your Articles While Communicating Your Message to the Target Audience
Having a clear understanding of your message can help you to penetrate your target market as one of the key players. The goal is not merely in creating structured content. Instead, it is essential to make it as simple and straightforward as possible. As a result, your message will be heard, and friendly responses will come into play really soon.
The arrangement of your article’ content should be as follows:
- Each article should have 2 headings that depict core ideas on its overall value. The first heading should be general to provide the target readers with the focus of your study. It should also be emotional to illustrate the importance of the research topic. For example, “Top 7 Brand Promotion Techniques Used by Guru Marketers”. The second heading should address the depth of the article topic. It should also be more logical and detailed to cover the areas examined in the study. For instance, “How to Drive More Traffic to Your Brand with High-Quality Photography?”
- The summary of the most crucial points addressed throughout the research should add more value to the target audience. It could also save time for reading the whole article, mostly by going through the summary. You can write up to 10 thesis aspects reviewing the article’s main ideas. Each summary should be stated so that it made sense without the context of the article. In other words, each separate statement should teach a lesson or provide value with a piece of important information within the research topic.
- Takeaways with a call to action play the most vital role in each article. Namely, each blog is designed to drive more traffic to your website leading to more annual sales. So, this area of your article should address the most meaningful business offer you can possibly deliver to your target customers. However, the value you promise to provide should be stated clearly and briefly. Don’t forget to add links to your opt-in pages with all the details of your offer. Take advantage of a simple call to action that generates the highest return on investment. Graphics can also help to emphasize your benefits and overall value of your products or services.
- A general description of what the article is about can be helpful for your target readers. The goal is to communicate your primary message and be sure it is straightforward and easy to understand. Besides, it is crucial for search engine optimization since it generates higher traffic and results in more sales for your business.
- Your article’s headings and subheadings should be paraphrased with short catchphrases that recap your article’s primary ideas. You should also make them bold to catch the attention of your target audience. Some popular blogs capitalize each word throughout the headings and subheadings to emphasize the essence of writing.
- Pay close attention to the fundamental elements of articles you selected for copywriting. Analyzing the number of articles you decided to use can help to find similar information. You can either delete it or combine all the data to deliver the most comprehensive ideas on the aspects you discuss in each text block. Be sure to select only vital information that brings value to the target readers. The idea is either to solve the problem or direct your target audience towards the most effective ways to resolve their issues based on your articles’ information. Always paraphrase each piece of information you use from original articles. Provide the links to articles you used as hyperlinks within the context of your articles. Using examples can help you add more clarity and build trust in your blog articles.
- Include any relevant material to support your viewpoint. It refers to precious content from trustworthy resources. It also considers the use of other mediums of information, such as videos, audio podcasts, graphics, and additional links. The idea is to combine the use of different mediums throughout the content of your article. Thus, all the collected data will enhance your research findings and add more value to the final study.
- Topic introduction, transitions, conclusions, and recommendations may contrast between other blog posts and your articles. Emphasize the key ideas on the reasons for selecting your topic in the introductory part of your writing. Conclusions should not merely summarize the most significant points but also formulate your giveaways. In other words, you should conclude on how the target readers should use your information to bring satisfactory results in their lives. The links to other blogs you recommend can support your ideas, enhance your viewpoints, and provide the target readers with trusted sources to use for personal research.
- Asking for feedback in comments, clarifying thoughts and ideas, insights, and intentions are the best concluding remarks for your blog posts. It is the best place to ask your target readers any questions and be sure to obtain relevant answers. Thus, your blog visitors could give their opinions on your articles by liking them, commenting, and sharing them on social media. Always add a call to action to retrieve feedback of any kind based on your target readers’ choice.
- Plagiarism is a critical element of premium content marketing. Therefore, make it a particular priority to read the content you selected, choose the most significant aspects, and paraphrase them as you understood the material. You can also discuss various aspects of your research topics while stating it is your individual viewpoint. The words and phrases you can’t paraphrase should be quoted with a reference link to an original resource.
- Be sure to check each article for clarity and citations, domain and writing style, formality, and voice tone using Grammarly. Understanding your target audience’s pains and needs, along with your intention to address them all together, is highly essential to rank your blog high on Google.
- Search engine optimization is also essential to promote your articles. There is no need to fill your content with redundant keywords or any related search engine optimization queries. Instead, you should use the most necessary keywords in headings and subheadings, along with the overall content, but only in places where it is relevant and to the point. The number of your keywords should be approximately 5% of the overall word count of your article. Finally, never use promotional elements within your articles since it will only distract your target audience and make them leave your site.
Editing and Proofreading Your Written Content to Ensure the Information Makes Sense and Will Be Used by Your Target Readers
Double-check your research every time you write an article and make all the required adjustments.
Сheck the most critical aspects of writing before publishing your article:
- Ensure you avoid repetitions of similar thoughts and ideas.
- Either use the third person when you describe something or put it straightforwardly as if you talk to a real person in your writing.
- Avoid using the words that start from the same alphabet unit in a row of 2-3 words. Instead, paraphrase your ideas to achieve clarity with simple words and phrases.
- Don’t start your sentences using the words “and,” “but,” and similar. Replace them with different sentence structures.
- Try to avoid using passive voice. Take advantage of active voice instead since it makes your writing clear and easy to understand.
- All headings and subheadings should be catchy to grab the target readers’ attention, making them review your articles to the end.
- Always paraphrase direct speech to the indirect one.
- Highlight all numbers, dates, time, etc., in bold.
- Your sentences should be no more than 2 lines. Avoid using extra punctuation, such as semicolon, dash, or colon.
- Don’t forget to cite references to other resources for all mediums you selected (videos, audio podcasts, and graphics). It refers to both in-text links and sites you recommend for any further research. Besides, such content should be centered and cited with links to the source material, such as Source:
- Also, if you use bullets, ensure they are formatted correctly. The design of bullets should be consistent within the whole article. The beginning of each bullet point should be capitalized with a semicolon at the end of each one. The final bullet point should end with a period instead of a semicolon.
- Proofread the article after you finish all your writing to avoid typos or errors of any kind. Ensure you have no mistakes, inversions, difficult words, and long sentences.
- Double-check your article for readability with Hemingway application. Consider rewriting the text you see in dark purple. Pay attention to other recommendations, such as adverbs, passive voice, and complex word structures. The goal is to simplify your thoughts by dividing complicated sentences into small ones. Also, you can replace confusing or long words with simple and short ones. Aim for Grade 6 or 9 as a maximum suggested by Hemingway application.
- Think about the word choice and meaning you perceive for each sentence. Don’t use slang or any colloquial phrases used locally or in oral communication.
- Consider checking your sentences for appropriate punctuation throughout your article.
- Check the whole article in Grammarly. Ensure you make the following selections: “Knowledgeable, Informal, and Creative” for the target audience, formality, and domain accordingly. Your tone should be “Confident, Joyful, Optimistic, Friendly, Analytical, and Respectful.” Your intention for each article should be to “Inform, Describe, Convince, and Tell a Story.” The overall Grammarly score should be 100%, which means you have no grammar mistakes. Plagiarism should be reduced to 0% or a maximum of 1%, depending on the research topic.
- Add “Reading time” with the number of minutes it will take to read your article. You can check this time using Grammarly. The data is shown in the right top corner of the statistics section.
- Always add tags to your articles at the end of each blog post. You may have approximately 5-10 keywords for each article. It is crucial since it helps to optimize your writing for Google.
Formatting Your Articles to Make Them Easy to Read
The ability of your target readers to understand what is written has specific requirements. The most emphasis is put on making the content simple and easy to read. Therefore, every single article should have definite standards for writing.
Format your articles based on the standards listed below:
- Ensure the language of the document you use for writing is set for American English.
- Highlight your article’s content with the following credentials: Times New Roman, font 12, single spacing, one line of spacing before and after each paragraph.
- Your file’s borders should have a 2 cm indent on all 4 sides of your MS Word file or Google document.
- All the titles should be bold throughout the article. There is no need to put a comma at the end of each heading or subheading.
- If you use bullets for writing, you should format them without making them crawl out of the document borders. Be sure to use the same formatting across your article.
- Don’t use additional colors throughout your writing. Your headings and subheadings are an exception. Making them blue, green, or purple can help the target reader to locate any required information.
- If you have statistical data to present, make it in digits. It obviously relates to years and percentages.
- Align all the article content to the left.
- Most importantly, your paragraphs should be clear and easy to read. Ensure your writing has logic and consistency across all headings and subheadings of your article. Make them approximately 5 lines for a single section, not more. Each paragraph should also discuss a single idea linking with any supporting point and transition to another idea.
- Capitalize headings and subheadings throughout the article except for conjunctions and prepositions.
- If any of your paragraphs don’t fit at the end of one page as a complete section, you should transfer them to a new page.
- Remove extra spaces between paragraphs, words, and overall punctuation.
- Insert graphics from original sources and other mediums, including links to imagery, videos, and audio podcasts.
- Add spaces before and after graphics, videos, and audios. Also, be sure to provide the link to the source material. For example, Source:
- If there is some kind of listing in your article’s title, you should update the final number after you finished your writing. For example, “Top # Steps to Writing Premium Quality Articles On the Topics of Your Interest.”
- After you finished your article and have a complete structure of headings and subheadings, it makes sense to create a small table of contents and put it in your article’s introductory part. It will provide your target readers with an overall idea of your blog post.
- When you finish your writing, your article’s document should look like this – Number – Name of your article – Authors first and last name using hyphens. For instance, Article #1 – Discover Proven Content Marketing Practices Generating More Sales with Fewer Efforts and Investment – Andrii Buznia.
- Save your article in both MS Word and PDF formats. It is required to provide the target customers with a downloadable version of your article for later reading.
- Add thesis statements that could be placed on wallpapers that your target readers could save after reading your recent article. It could be around 5 significant thoughts and ideas you can summarize in 2 lines. Such graphics are highly beneficial to make your target audience return to your writing. Besides, wallpapers with the company logo and a link to your website can remind your readers of the value you share on the blog.
After reading the final version of your research, ask yourself whether you would pay for such content or not. Would you be interested in taking advantage of your ideas? Does the introduction of your research make you continue reading your article? Would your findings help you benefit in both personal or professional context?
Do you have anything to add after reading your whole study? If you have anything to add to your research, it makes sense to do so because delivering significant value is a long-term investment.
The only suggestion is to take advantage of all the information collected in the given article. It is purely based on professional experience from top content marketers globally during the last 10 years. Most importantly, apply everything listed above while creating your future articles.
Please, kindly comment on what you learned in this article and whether it was of value to your growth in the art of communicating your message to your target audience. Your insights, questions, and comments are highly welcomed! Continue reading the blog for more information that can help you benefit as a professional communicator.